At BaiMed Podiatry, we diagnose and treat disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg to restore optimal function.
What we treat
Did you know your feet and lower limbs affect your posture, influence how you walk, cause bone and joint disorders, and contribute to soft tissue and muscular pathologies, neurological and circulatory disorders?
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Arch and forefoot pain
- Chronic ankle pain
- Knee pain and shin splints
- Calf and Achilles injuries
- Paediatric flat foot
- Severs disease and Osgood Schlatters disease
BaiMed Podiatry offers a comprehensive range of treatment, therapy and recommendations for both amateur and professional athletes, as well as non-sporting clients.
- Lower limb biomechanical assessment and injury screening
- Injury diagnosis and management
- Video gait analysis, strength and range of motion testing
- Sports specific footwear assessment
- Paediatric pain and injury
- Orthotics and orthotic reviews
Meet the Team
Name: Ryan Quintano (aka Quinny, Quinno or Ryno)
Location: Wollongong and Performance Centre
Qualifications: Bachelor of Applied Science (Podiatry)
Hailing from ‘the Shire’, Ryno moved Campbelltown to study, and when he finished he took off travelling. He spent two years in Bendigo and worked at Westmead hospital and Duntroon Canberra before starting his own sports podiatry clinic. After moving to the Illawarra, Ryan joined the BaiMed team.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys spending time with wife Carly and their son Lachie. He’s into triathlons, surfing, running, morning walks with the wife and bub and loves eggs benedict, coffee and chocolate.
Get in touch with BaiMed using the contact form below or call to make an appointment at one of our five handy locations.
Choose from one of our five locations: